For my wire sculpture, I created an Iron Man helmet. I experimented with a variety of techniques which I have learned from past projects. I wanted to capture the 3d aspect of the helmet, so in my blueprint design I created 4 views of the helmet. I had to utilize symmetry and reflexion within my project, as the left side was pretty much the same as the right.
I went through many difficulties and felt very discouraged at times. I found inspiration from other projects and felt encouraged to progress. I felt very confident when I finished my project and felt this experience has helped me progress in my art ability.